Donation-Based Pilates Classes For a Great Cause!!!
Updated: Jun 22, 2020
To continue spreading the joy of movement and to help support an important cause, I will be offering my 2 new virtual “Pilates Sculpt” classes as donation-based classes next week!
Any donations (big or small) will be extremely appreciated because all the proceeds from both classes will go to the Swan Dreams Project. I too will be making a contribution. If you are unable to donate, that's okay; you are still welcome to come to class. After all, healing the world starts with healing ourselves…and movement heals!
CLASS DETAILS & WHERE TO SEND YOUR DONATIONS
· "Pilates Sculpt" ~ Monday June 15th from 12-1:15 pm (eastern time)
· "Pilates Sculpt" ~ Thursday June 18th from 6-7:15 pm (eastern time)
· Please send donations to my Venmo account (desiree_dansique)
· If Venmo doesn’t exist in your country than PayPal is fine (email@example.com)
· Don't forget to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know if you plan on attending my Monday class 6/15 or Thursday class 6/18 or BOTH and I will send you the appropriate Zoom links!
· For more info on my new Dansique Fitness Virtual Studio click here!
The Swan Dreams Project was started by former professional NYCB dancer, Aesha Ash. Aesha (@gracefitstudio) and I crossed paths on Instagram and I could not be more honored and grateful to be in the same Ballet/Pilates family circle as her!
FUN FACTS ABOUT AESHA
· She attended the School of American Ballet (SAB) and danced professionally with the New York City Ballet (NYCB) for 8 years.
· She’s been featured in Dance Magazine and Pointe Magazine.
· She was Zoe Saldana’s dance double in the movie Center Stage!