Summer Slim Down 4 Week Challenge!!!
Hey Fitness Friends! With bathing suit season right around the corner, I decided to create a 4 week challenge to help you whip that bod into Summer shape! I strategically organized these workouts in a certain order to help keep you engaged, motivated, and excited for the next one!
* Post your pics/videos of you doing the workouts on Instagram for a chance to be featured on my page! Tag me @dansiquefitness and use the hashtag #dansiquefitnesschallenge
* As always, I created a playlist for your convenience. Just go straight down the list...one Dansique Fitness workout per day for 4 weeks. All workouts range from 8-30 minutes, so no excuses! Check out my pro tips below to help you achieve your best Summer bod!
• I understand our lives can get extremely hectic...but don’t forget to take some time to do something good for yourself...like this challenge!
• All of these workouts range from 8-30 minutes, so set aside time each day and make it happen!
• Remember, you can follow this schedule and do all the workouts you’re supposed to do...but if you’re not combining your exercising with healthy clean eating then it negates all of your hard work. “You can’t out exercise a bad diet.”
• Think of your body like a car...if you “fuel” your body with good nutritious foods, the better it’ll run...and the better you’ll feel!
• Hydrate! Did you know that a lot of times when we think we’re hungry, we’re actually just dehydrated? Try drinking more water (I like to add lemon juice in mine for flavor) before, during, and after your meals. It’ll not only hydrate you, but it’ll help fill you up so you don’t overeat.
• Soda lovers...try switching to flavored Seltzer. You'll get the carbonation and flavor without the added sugar and calories.
• If you’re like me and you have a huge sweet tooth, try swapping your cakes/candies/cookies with some fruit. I personally love blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, and mangos.
• No late night/midnight eating. Set a time (perhaps 7pm) and don’t eat after that time.
• With warmer weather approaching, try to spend more time outdoors. The sun does a lot of good for our body and mood. Take a walk, go for a bike ride, play with your kids/pets outside, or go for a swim!
• Practice self love and talking to yourself in a positive tone. Putting yourself down and ripping yourself apart doesn’t solve anything except dig yourself into a deeper hole. The more positive you are, the better you’ll feel and the more motivated you’ll become to stick to a healthy lifestyle.
• Grab a friend to do these workouts with you! It helps having a workout buddy...you can push each other and hold one other accountable.